Zach Hughes is the Director of Technical Services at CHS, Inc. He has 17 years of experience in enterprise IT infrastructure in a variety of disciplines including cloud computing, application hosting, data centers, converged infrastructure, security, and IT leadership. He is passionate about innovating infrastructure technology solutions that create a competitive advantage for business. Prior to CHS, Zach held various IT leadership and Sr. Engineering positions at Wells Fargo and GMAC Financial Services. Zach earned his MA in Organizational Leadership from Bethel University.
- Sometimes good leaders have bad tendencies. They are well intentioned but not self-aware.
- Horrible bosses see themselves as the smartest person in the room with all the answers.
- Horrible bosses are not a good listeners, don’t care about culture and are not good at fostering innovative solutions from the team.
- Unempowered employees feel hopeless. They say “I’m just a do’er.”
- Be humble, realize you’re not the smartest guy in the room.
- Growing your career is your responsibility. Be proactive, take action and be social.
- Burdene – The bot that remembers where you parked your car.
- Levant Technologies – Voted Oklahoma’s #1 website design and development company.