Will Campbell found a “perfect fit” dream job that met his goals and lifestyle by being patient, socializing and saying no to “bad fit” cultures.
Will Campbell is the UK/US Community Manager for Inscouts. He’s been working in the startup scene in UK, Berlin and Vienna for five years. Will’s been with Inscouts for 5 months growing their UK/US user base and building connections with opinion leaders on both sides of the pond.
- Inscouts is a gamification experience for live sporting events.
- Community managers are responsible drive users to a platform.
- 40 hour/week jobs isn’t for everybody.
- Have respect for your own time. You won’t fall off of the edge if you say no to overtime.
- When asked to give overtime, ask how much does the team really need this task?
- Are you critical for this task?
- Is this an emergency situation or just the daily routine due to bad management?
- When you’re passionate about something, there are many jobs as options available, you just need to socialize your desires and be patient.
- It may be a dream job but is it YOUR dream?
- Burdene.com – SMS-based notes and reminder service.
- HelloTechBook.com – Free audio book from Audible.