Trigg Watson is an award-winning magician, illusion designer, and past Deloitte technology consultant. Trigg has entertained audiences from London to Las Vegas. He has won several awards for his magic, and has appeared on television shows including Pop TV’s “Don’t Blink”, Penn & Teller’s “Fool US”, and “Masters of Illusion” on the CW. Trigg has a passion for combining the latest technology with classic illusions to create experiences of the impossible that have to be seen to be believed!
- Magicians and other entertainers are business owners who need CRMs and other software to run their businesses.
- Show business is business.
- Solo performers are their own product.
- Balance working ON the business and working for the business.
- Focus on capturing everything in a way that it will be looked at in a later date.
- Sort tasks by Areas of Responsibility (Things).
- Long term: work, tasks, social life, relationships.
- Short term: active projects.
- Add due date to each Thing.
- Batching similar tasks at once saves time.
- Calendar is good way to ensure to make sure you put in time and effort on the major tasks, but if small tasks get missed, are they getting rescheduled?
- Record everything done hour by hour throughout the week to analyze where you are spending your time.
- Schedule the important things in your life, including sleep, working out and investing time in relationships.
- Whitespace on calendar is great opportunity to use Things app.
- Record all of your spontaneous events at the end of the day so that you can track them later.
- The benefit is peace of mind and freedom (mind is free to focus on most important things).
- HTP-58 Get Perfect Memory and Always Know What to Do Next — Christian Genco on Productivity
- Things app by Cultured Code
Available on Productivity Tuesdays and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment