Travis Tidwell has been developing advanced enterprise software solutions for over 15 years ranging from Embedded GPS navigation products to Open Source web solutions. In 2008, he developed and founded the popular Open Source multimedia solution MediaFront (http://mediafront.org), but has since then created Form.io, a groundbreaking technology that provides a Form and Data Management system for Serverless Applications. Travis now serves as the CTO.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- The evolution of early web to content management systems to web 2.0 apps to serverless apps.
- The change that has affected the development community because of mobile-first design.
- What serverless forms are and how they work.
- How to simplify the connections between your forms and APIs.
- A slick way to generate the API and bind to the data by designing the form UI.
- Where to find the code repos to deploy a serverless form in minutes.
Available on Technology Thursday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment