Tom Schwab knows how to build an online business. Marketing at its heart is starting a conversation with someone who could be an ideal
customer. Tom helps small business owners, entrepreneurs, soloprenuers and technical professionals get featured on leading podcasts their prospects are already listening to. Then he shows them how to turn listeners into customers.
Tom was a past guest on Hello Tech Pros. Click here to listen to episode 241: How Being a Podcast Guest Will Generate More Sales for Your Business.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Why running your own business is more difficult than running a nuclear power plant.
- The 6 steps to pwning a podcast interview.
- The perfect pitch to make a podcast host fall in love with you and invite you on their show.
- A “failure is not an option” checklist so that your interview doesn’t crash and burn due to technical difficulties.
- Steps to take after the interview to reach the most number of people.
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment