Stephen Taylor spends time every single day focusing on fun things as well as work things. But even the fun things can turn into a routine. That’s why he aims to “invest inspired” in new experiences whether that is helping people unlock their true potential, traveling to a new area, snowboarding down a new mountain or picking up a new language. His goal is to give back to the community by creating jobs, education and a sustainable food source for underprivileged communities by starting an aquaponics center.
Stephen Taylor is a business technology leader who has been managing IT Infrastructure, Applications and Software Development for over 15 years. He has been in senior management at multiple Fortune 500 companies and ran his own startup.
- You can’t manage it and you can’t measure it if you aren’t collecting it (data)
- Disconnect from the normal flow of life
- Even vacations can become routine, do something new
- Explore your gift to the world, find your purpose and apply it to every part of your life
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Okie Noodling
- HelloTechBook.com for a free audio book and 30-day Audible trial
- Stephen Taylor on LinkedIn
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment