Use the controls above to listen to the episode or subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Google Play | RSS
This is episode 2 in the series: The Five Dysfunctions of a Software Development team, modeled after the book by Patrick Lencioni. Access the full series at hellotechpros.com/team.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- An overview of Patrick Lencioni’s second dysfunction of a team: fear of conflict.
- Why software developers want to think, work and socialize like Commander Spock.
- How a technical lead or architect can derail a healthy debate by stating their position.
- Why we need to combine empathy and love with a fierce desire to get our message across.
- How to foster an environment of healthy conflict in your software development team.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Software Team
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni (audio book)
- 9 Critical Attributes for Assessing Personal Performance
- Career Hyperdrive Course
- Start Your First Business Course