Use the controls above to listen to the episode or subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Google Play
After finding the right group of friends to play a role playing game, it’s time to select the genre and system. So. Many. Options.
This is part 3 of a multi-part series.
- High fantasy – lots of magic.
- Low fantasy – little to low magic.
- Modern action / adventure.
- Historical action.
- Super Heros.
- Dungeons & Dragons board games
- D&D roleplaying materials (5th edition)
- Pathfinder materials
- d20 Modern materials
- James Bond 007: Role Playing in Her Majesty’s Secret Service
- Spycraft 2.0
- Indiana Jones RPG
- Game of Thrones / Song of Ice and Fire
- Call of Cthulhu
- Star Wars
- Star Trek