I’m not just an introvert, I’m an extremely shy person. This podcast is a resource I use to practice using my voice and meeting new people. These tips help set the foundation for a life of smiles and new relationships.
- Burdene – The bot that helps you remember all the stuff you’ve forgotten.
- There is a difference between introversion and shyness.
- Introverts prefer quiet environments and calm settings to recharge.
- Shyness is the fear of negative judgment.
- Find brave friends and feed off of their bravery.
- Shyness stems from self-deprecating ego.
- Instead of thinking about yourself, think about them and what they are going through.
- Overcome shyness with empathy.
- Relate to them on different levels.
- Locations like birthplace, travels, current locations.
- Sports teams or iconic symbols from those locations.
- Children or parents.
- Use those topics as icebreakers and smalltalk.