I’m not just an introvert, I’m an extremely shy person. This podcast is a resource I use to practice using my voice and meeting new people. These tips help set the foundation for a life of smiles and new relationships.
- Burdene – The bot that helps you remember all the stuff you’ve forgotten.
- There is a difference between introversion and shyness.
- Introverts prefer quiet environments and calm settings to recharge.
- Shyness is the fear of negative judgment.
- Find brave friends and feed off of their bravery.
- Shyness stems from self-deprecating ego.
- Instead of thinking about yourself, think about them and what they are going through.
- Overcome shyness with empathy.
- Relate to them on different levels.
- Locations like birthplace, travels, current locations.
- Sports teams or iconic symbols from those locations.
- Children or parents.
- Use those topics as icebreakers and smalltalk.
Available on People Friday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment