Priest Willis, Sr is CEO of Affiliate Mission – the fastest growing affiliate management startup in North Carolina. Priest got his start in affiliate marketing in early 2000’s where he cut his teeth building a few niche affiliate sites and eventually started managing company programs like Lenovo, Atomicpark.com and BuyCostumes.com.
- Affiliate marketing is not MLM, get rich quick scheme.
- Amazon was first to put together affiliate programs.
- Entrepreneurs are hungry.
- Many millionaries have 7 streams of income.
- Affiliate marketing is a pay-for-performance model with no inventory.
- Little risk is involved because no inventory.
- Build up an audience and be an influencer.
- Subscription boxes are doing really well.
- As a merchant, it’s a cheap way to extend your marketing program.
- Find a hot niche right now like Suicide Squad and then sell costumes.
- Position yourself to look for the new hotness.
- The Quick and Dirty Podcasters Guide: Podcasting on a Budget by Priest Willis Sr
- Beginner’s Guide to Starting & Growing A Subscription Box Business: Unbox Your Success Today! by Priest Willis Sr