Use the controls above to listen to the episode or subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Google Play | RSS
These are the tools and technology I’ve use to publish 100+ episodes of Hello Tech Pros podcast.
- Use what you’ve got until you outgrow it.
- Put a system in place and use consistently.
- If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
- It doesn’t take much equipment or software to get into podcasting, just a microphone, a computer and recording software.
- The ATR-2100 microphone sounds great even outside with traffic driving by!
- Resource page – The updated list of tools and tech I use in podcasting and business.
- Minio Cloud Storage – Store photos, videos, VMs, containers, log files, or any blob of data as objects.