This is part three in a three part series, focused on the 3 business-focused attributes that build a connection and value to the business.
- The Personal-Centric Attributes are Integrity, Energy, Accountability.
- Integrity is the basis for trust.
- Passion is about connecting with your customer’s needs and providing products and services that meet those needs.
- Focus is all about prioritization and working on the tasks that will help achieve business objectives.
- Precision means consistently delivering results with the expected quality of your job role, seniority and experience.
- Transource Media – Podcast audio editing services. These are the guys I use for every episode of Hello Tech Pros.
- HelloTechBook.com – Free audio book and a 30-day trial to Audible.
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this page and let me know which attribute you are working on in your career.
Performance Assessment Cheatsheet
Enter your best email address to send you the cheatsheet that I use to perform self- and employee-assessments on the 9 critical attributes that affect our Personal, Team and Business performance.
Also, I'll keep you in the loop as I develop more content to help build your career, build your products and build your business.