Use the controls above to listen to the episode or subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Google Play | RSS
This is a special episode to honor the victims of the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida.
If you want to help, please make a donation to OneOrlando Fund.
- On Sunday, June 12, 2016, a domestic terrorist killed 49 people and injured over 50 more at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida.
- On Wednesday, April 19, 1995, a domestic terrorist killed 168 people and injured over 600 more by detonating a bomb near the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- 19 children were included in the fatalities.
- On Monday, May 3, 1999, an F5 tornado with winds at 301 miles per hour killed 36 people and injured hundreds more in Bridge Creek, Moore, Oklahoma City, Del City and Midwest City, Oklahoma.
- On Tuesday, September 11, 2001, a terrorist attack claimed the lives of 2,996 people.
- On Monday, May 20, 2013 an EF5 tornado killed 24 people and injured hundreds of others in Moore, Oklahoma.
- Briarwood Elementary School and Plaza Towers Elementary school were both destroyed. Seven children were killed at Plaza Towers.
- Life is too short.
- Horrible things happen to good people.
- Love each other. Hug each other. Have respect and dignity for one another. Open a door for a stranger. Smile as often as you can. Build and nurture personal relationships with diverse people. Don’t ever take any of it for granted.