Oded Israeli is a father of 3 adorable kids and the co-founder and CEO of O’Daddy.
Oded has 18 years of experience in the high tech industry, specifically in e-commerce and mobile internet. Prior to co-founding O’Daddy, Oded was VP Marketing at Visualead, the 1st Israeli startup to secure an investment from Alibaba Group. Before that, Oded managed multiple digital commerce and mobile payments platforms as Director of Product Management and Marketing at Amdocs (NASDAQ:DOX). Earlier, Oded was Chief of Staff for Amdocs’ CEO and Director of Business Development for digital services. Oded also practiced law as a high-tech attorney, founded a web development company, and advised Fortune 500 companies as a management consultant for the Boston Consulting Group. Oded holds LL.B. and LL.M. degrees (cum laude) from Tel Aviv University and an MBA from INSEAD in Singapore and France.
- Kids give life meaning for parents.
- Americans work over 50 hours a week on average.
- Little Tykes survey found that parents feel guilty every day for not spending more time with their kids.
- Ikea survey found kids think that work and phones are the biggest obstacles to spending time with their parents
- Mom’s forums are very localized and dad’s are sometimes excluded.
- Enterprise suffers from parents not getting quality time with family – health, stress are affected.
- Employers are looking at holistic wellness.
- We need to work our calendars around kids calendars and schedules
- Oded is working on a co-branded app that tells employees to go home and have fun (and redeem corporate discounts).