Nolan T. Jones is the co-creator of the “virtual tabletop” Roll20 — the most popular platform for tabletop roleplaying games online. He doubles as a recovering comic book writer.
- Your personal values and priorities drive your life choices.
- House rules are complicated, everyone has their own quirks and systems.
- 1.6 million people have tried online gaming through roll20.net.
- Facilitating a role-playing game requires giving incentives to the players to arrive on time and stay to the end.
- First person in gets extra loot.
- Start the session with a short board game or card game to have fun right away.
- Early video games got inspiration from tabletop RPGs and modern RPG players can get inspiration from video games.
- Learn to say no, professionally and personally.
- Star Wars Force and Destiny by Fantasy Flight Games
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens X-Wing Miniature Set
- World of Warcraft
- Dungeons & Dragons
Available on Unplugged Sunday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Chad's D&D Campaign
Get access to my custom D&D campaign resources and find out how to play with me in my personal campaign.