Nick Loper helps people earn money outside of their day job. He’s an author, online entrepreneur, and life-long student in the game of business. His latest role is as Chief Side Hustler at SideHustleNation.com, a growing community and resource for aspiring and part-time entrepreneurs.
- Minio Cloud Storage – An object storage server built for cloud application developers and devops.
- Small maintenance items can aggregate into a big time suck.
- Buy or build a treadmill desk.
- Use typing shortcut programs like TextExpander.
- If you’re working all day on your business you just have a job.
- Take inventory of where your time is going.
- Gives you a log to itemize and help determine what to automate or delegate.
- Gamify the system and makes you want to work at a highly productive rate.
- Hire a virtual assistant to get things off your plate so you can spend your time more effectively.
- When the pain of inaction becomes too great.
- Using a freelancer or a dedicated service.
- Freelancers require more time in recruiting, hiring and managing.
- Managed services cost more.
- Treat your employees and freelancers as people. Show some personality, emotion and culture.
- Time Etc