Being a workaholic is both socially acceptable and culturally encouraged, but it’s also damaging to our health and relationships.
Nathan Johns has more than twenty years of experience with an emphasis on Business Strategy and Product Management at large tech sector corporations like Creative Labs and Dell. He has managed eighteen product lines including designing go-to-market strategies, overseeing product transitions, and identifying opportunities to improve gross margin and unit growth. Nathan also has more than six years’ experience as a professional wedding and portrait photographer and regularly mentors others both personally and professionally.
- Your employer’s goal is to get as much productivity out of you as possible – it is your job to say “enough is enough”
- Enjoy a lifestyle that allows you to spend time away from work and have enjoyable life experiences
- If you’re never unplugged from work and plugged into your family, you’re going to miss out on a lot
- In the moment, try to capture the narrative so you’ll never forget the moment
- Nathan’s photography
- Nashville restaurants
- Children’s books
- Books, movies & TV show
- Disney Dark Side Half Marathon