Michal Stawicki spends his days in IT and moonlights as a writer, but he hopes one day to turn his writing into a full-time passion. He calls himself a progress fanatic.
Michal writes about how to ‘expand beyond your limits’ so you can regain control over your life (based on his personal experience). His mission is to help people change their lives… even if they don’t believe they can.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- What options you have when your “safe” career suddenly ends.
- How long it takes to become successful.
- The amount of time it really takes to write a book.
- The importance of a support group and accountability partners and where to look for them.
- What to do when the motivation ends.
- Transource Media – Podcast audio editing.
- Be a guest on Hello Tech Pros.
- HelloTechBook.com – Get a free audio book from Audible.