Matt Schuberg is the Co-Founder and CEO of RealCap. With over 5 years of experience in real estate and finance, Matt has developed a deep understanding of how to effectively raise capital and how to service clients properly. His passion for real estate and investing is what drives him to continue to work to create innovative opportunities for his investors. Matt was born and raised in Southern California. He lives in Santa Monica, where he enjoys surfing, hiking, and playing basketball. During the winter, he’ll usually be snowboarding at Mammoth Mountain or at the Coliseum for a USC football game. Matt also love to read, write, and spend time with family and friends.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Entrepreneurs don’t think in terms of success/failure but of product validation.
- Why tech pros should consider investing some of their income in crowdfunded opportunities.
- What makes self-storage a great investment in good economies and bad.
- The first step to take before starting your own crowdfunded investment company.
- Where to find other entrepreneurs who may share your vision and want to partner.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Start Your First Business email and audio course
Available on Entrepreneurship Saturday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment