Prior to earning a bachelor’s degree from Colorado State University, Korey McMahon competed as a professional freestyle snowboarder. In 2003, he ranked second in the nation by the United States of America Snowboard Association. After his retirement from competitive snowboarding, Korey sprung face-first into the world of marketing with the notorious mogul, Mountain Dew. Collaborating and perfecting, his successes soon led to a fleet of awards and recognition.
Ready to take on the world, Korey envisioned something much greater on the horizon. He set out to create something larger than life and in 2009, McMahon Marketing was born. Just as he had imagined, his team rapidly grew into what has become a highly recognized full-service marketing agency.
In his spare time, Korey enjoys chasing his daughter around the house and spending time with his wife, Autumn. Together they make up another team, in which motivates Korey to continually strive for new, adventurous ideology. When he isn’t spending time in Norman, Oklahoma you may find him traveling around the world. So look out! Just as marketing, Korey is always on the move and you won’t want to miss it.
His book, Bottom Line Marketing; Concepts to Advance Your Brand and Profits, is now for sale online on Amazon.com, iTunes, and Book Locker.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- Why haters are an awesome source of motivation.
- How to price the value that you offer.
- The mental blocks that are getting in the way of your success.
- How to hack the underutilized portion of your brain that helps you achieve your goals.
- How to create a SMART goal that will make your dreams come true.
- The difference in mindset and actions between highly successful people and unsuccessful people.
- How to 10x, 30x or 100x your current goal (and actually achieve it).
- Bottom Line Marketing: Concepts to Advance Your Brand and Profits
- Compound Effect by Darren Hardy (Listen for free on Audible)