Kindle Rashod is a motivational hip-hop artist targeting other creative artists and entrepreneurs. His brand involves more than just making music. Through blogging, writing books, podcasts, and videos, Kindle wants to provide information on motivation, productivity, innovation, and faith.
- Most people don’t have the mindset to be motivated and become successful.
- Successful business leaders, motivational speakers and best-selling authors put a lot of emphasis on having the right mindset.
- Unmotivation is a gradual thing. You can become comfortable at the level you’re at and stop moving forward.
- Prepare your mind and body for success.
- You are the company you keep. If you hang around unmotivated people, you will be unmotivated.
- Stop watching television to increase your productivity.
- Medidate on images of goals. Print out pictures of black checks, money, pictures of audience.
- Write a life plan (business plan for life). Describe what it is you want.
- How do you want to be mentally? How do you want to grow your mind, education, think stronger or faster?
- How do you want to be physically? Do you want to grow muscles or build strength?
- Create a supportive environment.
- Whatever your goals are, make it 10x.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- HTP-153: The Business-Building Activities You Should Be Doing — Kelly Roach on Entrepreneurship