CEO Justin Deese is a highly sought-after business strategist, visionary, and self-made entrepreneur. He simultaneously built three flourishing in-home service companies in multiple states, is a certified E-Myth Business Coach, and is an expert at helping fellow business owners structure and manage their companies for maximum profitability.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Why employees feel like a failure when their company goes out of business.
- How writing a vision statement for your business is like turning on the GPS in your car.
- Why Justin wrote his own eulagy and how that affected him.
- What causes entrepreneurs to get hung up and the steps they need to take to start making progress.
- The process to shift from business operator to business owner.
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Business Dno’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
- Listen to E-Myth Revisted audio book for free.