Jeremy Slate is the founder of the Create Your Own Life Podcast which helps entrepreneurs live the lives they know they were meant to. He studied literature at Oxford University and specializes in using Online social networking to build offline relationship and was ranked #1 in iTunes New and Noteworthy. It is because of Jeremy’s success in podcasting that he was able to accomplish 10,000 downloads of his podcast in the first month. After his success in podcasting, Jeremy and his wife, Brielle, founded Slate Media Productions; a done-for-you podcast service and PR firm servicing busy entrepreneurs and helping to get their message out.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- Why some people are following the dreams of others instead of their own dream.
- Why Jeremy’s second podcast had success from the beginning, unlike his first show.
- What the average “guru” entrepreneur’s success story is going to teach you and why you need to find inspiration from other’s struggles.
- Why you need to find the right course or mentor before you start your business.
- How much promotion is required to be successful.
- Why you need to write all your methods down and put on your executive hat.
Available on Entrepreneurship Saturday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment