Use the controls above to listen to the episode or subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Google Play
When Jared Porcenaluk first experienced computer programming courses in college, he felt at a competitive disadvantage and quickly decided to change his major. After a second attempt in a more collaborative environment, Jared grew to truly love the practice. Now he wants to build an international hotspot for IoT in his hometown of Orlando, Florida.
Jared Porcenaluk is a developer and tech enthusiast with five years of experience, mainly in the Microsoft .NET stack. He lives in Orlando, works at Nebbia Technology, and also co-organizes the Internet of Things Orlando meetup group.
- Learning computer programming is never-ending
- Attempt to deeply learn every day
- .NET stack now plays nicely with other stacks – or a least nicer
- IoT is the “train of awesome” – only visionaries can see it for what it is
- Come to Orlando IoT Meetup Group