There is a fear that gnaws at us throughout the day, almost every single day. It is the fear that everyone will discover what we’ve been trying to hide our entire career: the fact that we are a big fraud and have no idea what we’re doing.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Why we work so hard to hide the fact that we suck.
- How Imposter Syndrome is a recursive problem.
- Why we don’t accept compliments and what that does to our relationships.
- The #1 reason we get held back from promotions and raises.
- AnxietyNerd.com – Get a free chapter from my upcoming book on living and working with social anxiety.