Use the controls above to listen to the episode or subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Google Play | RSS
Greg Knapp is an author, speaker, coach, and for 20 years, a radio talk show host. He focuses on how the idea of purpose is crucial in every part of our businesses and lives.
- Neither the carrot or the stick are advantageous. Tap into intrinsic motivations: passion and purpose.
- Everyone wants to count.
- It’s important to have a support group around you that believe in your vision.
- Quit because you don’t like it. Don’t give up if you think you can’t.
- Convince yourself you MUST follow your dreams.
- Write a letter to yourself and a letter to me convincing me that you want to change.
- You don’t have to “go big or go home”. Work on your dreams part time until you build momentum get to a tipping point.
- You don’t need to take MASSIVE action, you just need to take some action. Start now rather than later.
- Get clear on your passion and purpose. What’s your underling emotional benefit for what your going for?
- Minio Cloud Server – Build with Go for developers and devops.
- Transource Media – Podcast audio editing.
- Be a guest on Hello Tech Pros.
- HelloTechBook.com – Get a free audio book from Audible.