Dennis Green-Lieber is a product/business developer at Founders, a startup studio based in Copenhagen, Denmark and the co-founder of duuoo.io. Dennis is a veteran in the marketing technology space in the agency world and turned into a startup kid as Head of R&D at Falcon.io, where he grew the team from 2 to 50 over 2.5 yr with $23M investment.
- Lego is investor in Founders which builds companies from scratch through experimentation and iteration.
- How do you unlock the employees potential through leadership?
- Are you optimizing your work for the benefit of the company or optimizing for the manager?
- Involve employees at every part of the process
- Duuoo faciliates the process, frequency consistency & committed.
- Sometimes managers don’t know what questions to ask.
- “What have you been proud about in the last month?”
- Whatever you agreed in meetings, hold each other accountable.
- Managers start 1:1
- Put it on the calendar.
- Never cancel or move it, plan around it.
- The goal of the first few meetings is to build rapport and get to know each other.
- Pick a question that is uncomfortable to ask.
- Be open and honest and vulnerable.
- Minio.io – Cloud Storage Server
- Transource Media – Podcast and media editing
- Burdene – The bot that remembers where you parked your car.
Available on Leadership Wednesday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Performance Assessment Cheatsheet
Enter your best email address to send you the cheatsheet that I use to perform self- and employee-assessments on the 9 critical attributes that affect our Personal, Team and Business performance.
Also, I'll keep you in the loop as I develop more content to help build your career, build your products and build your business.