Use the controls above to listen to the episode or subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Google Play | RSS
This is episode 1 in the series: The Five Dysfunctions of a Software Development Team, modeled after the book by Patrick Lencioni.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- An overview of Patrick Lencioni’s 5 Dysfunctions of a Team.
- The kinds of mess that Cowboy Coders create.
- The similarities between Cowboy Coders and Rockstars that make you want to love them.
- Why some developers don’t want to work in a team.
- What you should do instead of being or supporting a Cowboy Coder.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni (audio book)
- 9 Critical Attributes for Assessing Personal Performance
- Career Hyperdrive Course
- Start Your First Business Course