Use the controls above to listen to the episode or subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Google Play | RSS
Corey Grusden has been programming computers for 25 years, and has built software for government, education, and numerous companies. A few years ago he decided to cofound a software development consultancy to build web and mobile apps. They have been profitable since day 1. Corey’s entire team works remotely, and through a dedicated process, build applications and platforms as efficiently as possible.
Corey started programming at eight years old. He’s been working on growing a software agency that builds web and iphone applications. He also recently moved to Philadelphia!
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- Why leaders need to stop thinking about competing with the other division leads and start collaborating across silos.
- What happens to the company culture when you don’t listen to your employees.
- How a team lead should respond when presented a crazy idea that you don’t believe will work.
- How to make calculated risks on innovation.
- The emotion that destroys people’s ability to lead.
- What you can do today to improve morale in your team.
- So Fetch
- Predictable Revenue: Turn Your Business Into a Sales Machine with the $100 Million Best Practices of Salesforce.com by Aaron Ross
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In by Roger Fisher and William Ury
- Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You by John Warrillow
- Burdene – The bot that remembers where you parked your car.
- Levant Technologies – Voted Oklahoma’s #1 website design and development company.
- Minio Cloud Services – Built in Go for developers and devops.
- Transource Media – Podcast production services.