What You Will Learn In This Episode
- Why leaders need to stop thinking about competing with the other division leads and start collaborating across silos.
- What happens to the company culture when you don’t listen to your employees.
- How a team lead should respond when presented a crazy idea that you don’t believe will work.
- How to make calculated risks on innovation.
- The emotion that destroys people’s ability to lead.
- What you can do today to improve morale in your team.
- So Fetch
- Predictable Revenue: Turn Your Business Into a Sales Machine with the $100 Million Best Practices of Salesforce.com by Aaron Ross
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In by Roger Fisher and William Ury
- Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You by John Warrillow
- Burdene – The bot that remembers where you parked your car.
- Levant Technologies – Voted Oklahoma’s #1 website design and development company.
- Minio Cloud Services – Built in Go for developers and devops.
- Transource Media – Podcast production services.
Available on Leadership Wednesday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Performance Assessment Cheatsheet
Enter your best email address to send you the cheatsheet that I use to perform self- and employee-assessments on the 9 critical attributes that affect our Personal, Team and Business performance.
Also, I'll keep you in the loop as I develop more content to help build your career, build your products and build your business.