Use the controls above to listen to the episode or subscribe on iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Google Play | RSS
This is episode 3 in the series: The Five Dysfunctions of a Software Development Team, modeled after the book by Patrick Lencioni. Access the full series at hellotechpros.com/team.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- An overview of Patrick Lencioni’s third dysfunction of a team: lack of commitment.
- Why software developers surround themselves with information that matches their beliefs and past experiences.
- How confirmation bias leads to homogenous teams with limited creative potential.
- Why religious debates between developers is holding teams back from achieving results.
- How to learn from other people’s experiences and beliefs to create better products.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Software Team
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni (audio book)
- 9 Critical Attributes for Assessing Personal Performance
- Career Hyperdrive Course
- Start Your First Business Course