Career Hyperdrive Course: Day 3
The Career Hyperdrive Course is a free 7 day email and audio course for technical professionals to help launch your career into hyperspace. Each module in this course is designed to help you overcome a major barrier to your career growth.
Here’s what you’re going to get out of the course.
- The motivation you need to overcome your biggest career obstacles and navigate asteroids.
- Productivity tips to help you crush it at work without killing your personal life (leaving more time at the cantina).
- Jedi mind tricks that will build your respect and influence across the organization without needing to move into a management track.
- A droid masterclass that’s going to guide you through the process of selecting the right technology for the right problem, every time.
- Social engineering hacks to break into the elite inner circles and get a seat at the Jedi Council.
- A strategy that will raise your value (and salary) within your organization and increase your reputation and negotiation power across the galaxy.
- The peace of mind to unplug from the job without the guilt of leaving your friends to fight the Death Star on their own, or the fear and anxiety of being pursued by bounty hunters.
The audio lessons are available to everyone, but the action items and homework are exclusive to the students who subscribe to the email version of the course. (Hint: If you don’t take action and do the homework, you’re probably not going to change anything.)
How to Influence Your Colleagues Into Action (Using Jedi Mind Tricks) Without Moving Into Management
Here’s what you’re going to learn in the third module of the Career Hyperdrive Course.
- The key to connecting to everyone at work.
- How to leverage your colleagues’ goals to get what you want.
- The conversations that will get and hold your boss’ attention (in an awesome way).
- The personal story of the time I talked 12 different developers to work on a bunch of new projects in their spare time without me having a Lead or Manager title.
Career Development Email Course
Don't have time to listen and digest all the podcasts? Enter your email to request all the highlights and action items from my 7-day program to level up your career.