Brad Folkens is Co-Founder and CTO of CloudSight, where he oversees all technical aspects of the image cognition technology. He earned his Bachelor of Science in Theoretical Computer Science and Mathematics from Northern Illinois University. Prior to creating CloudSight, he co-founded CityTech USA, notable for creating the web-based collaborative government website PublicSalary.com.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- The current differences between image cognition and voice cognition.
- The history of image recognition, pioneered by the postal and banking industries.
- How some companies are creating computer models that simulate the way the humen brain works.
- The industries that will most benefit from image cognition.
- Minio Cloud Storage – Written in Go for developers and devops.
- Transource Media – Podcast and video production.
- BookMoreNights.com – You’ve got the best vacation rental property, show it off!