Avi Kasztan is the Co-Founder and CEO of Sixgill. Originally from Uruguay, Avi moved to Israel at age 18 and has become a successful entrepreneur. Avi has a degree in Computer Engineer and an MBA from the Technion, and has both worked at and founded several startups in the technology and cyber-security field.
Sixgill (www.cybersixgill.com) is a cyber intelligence SaaS startup that analyzes the Dark Web. The company’s advanced platform detects and defuses cyber-attacks and sensitive data leaks originating from the Dark Web before they occur, and provides this information to clients through real-time alerts. Sixgill’s platform can also be used to expose illegal marketplaces, and warn of physical attacks to organizations and individuals. Sixgill is a graduate of the Citi Accelerator in Tel Aviv, and is working closely with Citi mentors to adapt the product capabilities to the needs of large global enterprises
What You Will Learn on This Episode
- The similarities and differences between the Deep Web & Dark Web and why you need to know about them.
- Where the criminal masterminds go online to sell your identity and plan your assassination. (Not kidding!)
- How to find information in an environment when you can just “Google it.”
- How to protect your money, your identity and your life by observing safe practices online.
- What you should do to seek and destroy hidden viruses on your computer that anti-virus programs can’t find.
- The benefits of the Dark Web and why we don’t want to shut it down.
Available on Entrepreneurship Saturday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment