Anthony Delgado is a full stack developer and technology hero at websignia, a digital strategy and innovation agency. websignia has worked with a wide variety of different companies including sports, media, entertainment, healthcare, government agencies and non-profits. Anthony has been an explorer of the digital space for over a decade. From developing front end user interfaces, to creating advanced backend applications, Anthony’s passion is using software to help change the way people interact with the world around them.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- Why Chad is a software guy not a hardware guy.
- How Anthony hacked the airwaves to broadcast Sega Genesis games over the television broadcast channels.
- Why you should do extracurriculars in the tech industry.
- How to get your boss to pay for conferences.
- What San Francisco is like from an outsider’s perspective.
Available on Unplugged Sunday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment