Alex Barker is a coach for high achievers and mastermind creator for entrepreneurs. He’s a big action taker, just like his clients. He built 3 businesses in 3 years, paid off his house in less 3 years, and has coached over 50 people to build lifestyle businesses. He podcasts on the 66 Day Experiment, where he experiments on his life and business, like creating a business in 66 days, reading a book a day, and facing daily rejection. His mission is to help men and women find a disciplined approach to success in life and business.
- Are you being productive or just working hard?
- Ask yourself, “What am I doing and how can I change?”
- Change your morning habits to build a new routine that enhances productivity.
- Slay your dragons in the morning. Focus on the hardest things that you tend to procrastinate.
- Decision fatigue affects your ability to make decisions throughout the day.
- Capitalize on the compound effect of taking daily action. Over time it will yield big results.
- All it takes is one big client to enable your business to be successful.
- Accept who you are and capitalize on your strengths.
- If you take action on the first day of a new opportunity, you will be much further ahead than if you hadn’t.
- When you have success, people want to know how you got successful. You now have an opportunity to start coaching.
- There is a difference between a coach and a consultant – consultant gives you the information and a coach provides support.
- Everyone believes what they are missing is the knowledge to do something. The thing that is stopping them is their own doubts.
- People are afraid of others judging them. For example, they are afraid of selling their product or service because people will think you’re just trying to rip them off.
- The most important aspect of creating productivity is self-discipline, not time management.
- You need both faith and belief.