Tom Schwab knows how to build an online business. Marketing at its heart is starting a conversation with someone who could be an ideal customer. Tom helps small business owners, entrepreneurs and soloprenuers get featured on leading podcasts their prospects are already listening to. Then he shows them how to turn listeners into customers.
What You Will Learn In This Episode
- How to get customers to know, like and trust you.
- Instead of starting a conversation with a potential customer, how to join the conversations they are already having.
- Where to go to find early customers.
- When in your product lifecycle you should look to join a podcast.
- The critical pieces you need to have in place before applying to be a guest on a podcast.
- How to approach a podcast host to ensure a YES.
- The steps to convert a listener into a visitor and a visitor into a lead.