Tim Priebe is an author, columnist, and the owner of T&S Online Marketing. He has been working on websites since 1997, and has experience in areas including search engine optimization, blogging, email newsletter marketing, and social media, among others. Tim is the author of several online marketing books, including “102 Tweets,” “Blog a Week,” and “Online Marketing Mindshift.”
- Burdene – A bot that remembers your stuff and reminds you over text messages.
- Focus on professional growth. Be around people who are better than you in what you want to get better at.
- Combine someone who is really good technically with someone who can communicate well (and dominate).
- Good communication crosses boundaries.
- Self-awareness is more critical than being introvert / extrovert.
- Communicate with others using THEIR preferred communication style, not your own.
- Be willing to invest time and money to improve yourself.
- Aim for small, incremental changes.
- Others don’t notice the awkwardness we feel on the inside as much as we fear they do.
- Be open to hearing what others say.
- HTP-75: How to Have Guts and Self-Awareness with Mike Crandall
- Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Slight Edge by Jeff Olsen
- 102 Tweets by Tim Priebe
- Blog a Week by Tim Priebe
- Online Marketing Mindshift by Tim Priebe
- T&S Online Marketing
Available on People Friday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment