A product of the University of Oklahoma, Tarek Dina is an accomplished entrepreneur, boasting a highly-skilled 19-year career reflecting a clear leadership style of identifying, developing, and implementing business solutions for a wide variety of clientele. He started a web design firm, Levant Technologies, in 2003. It has grown to be one of the leading companies in the Oklahoma City metro area, winning best web design firm for four consecutive years. His outstanding management skills have allowed him to lead geographically-varied groups and clientele across the USA to successful implementation. Most recently, Mr. Dina was involved in the development and release of the widely used school district application SchoolWay, which is the communication solution for over 700 school districts. SchoolWay was acquired by Jostens, Inc. in July of 2012.
- Minio Cloud Storage – Simple. Reliable. Fast.
- Don’t take a problem to you boss, bring potential solutions.
- There’s not enough hours in the day to get everything done in a business, so eventually you’ll need to delegate.
- Leaders take a good idea and make it great.
- Give your team more to do, empower them to get things done.
- Know your team’s strengths and weaknesses.
- A good time to think about making a career change is when you wake up and not in a happy place or when you’re feeling completely burned out.
- Start succession planning early, before you get to the point of being burned out.
- Levant Technologies
- HTP-51 Increase Your Productivity by 600% — Stacy Eads on Productivity
- Josten’s Inc.
Available on Leadership Wednesday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Performance Assessment Cheatsheet
Enter your best email address to send you the cheatsheet that I use to perform self- and employee-assessments on the 9 critical attributes that affect our Personal, Team and Business performance.
Also, I'll keep you in the loop as I develop more content to help build your career, build your products and build your business.