An All-American kid growing up, Tanner Gers is a man who’s been forced to reinvent himself over and over again throughout his life, but the biggest reinvention was moving forward after waking up in the hospital totally blind. Since that day, Tanner has influenced the world as the host of the Creative Success Show, at CreativeSuccessShow.com, on his health and fitness blog, ABSolutelyLean.com, as a professional speaker, author, and a US Paralympian. Tanner finds the fuel to achieve more and do more through fulfilling his big mission in life; help people across the world achieve their potential in every aspect of life, regardless of circumstance.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How adversity and failure is going to affect you, whether you are ready for it or not. Find out how to handle it.
- Why other people project their “glass ceilings” onto you, and what that means to you.
- What to do about overly negative people in your life.
- How Tanner helped other blind people by standing up for his rights to his own education.
- What tech pros can do to improve the accessibility and usability of the software they build.
- Minio Cloud Storage – For developers and devops written in Go
- Transource Media – Podcast audio editing.
- Be a guest on Hello Tech Pros.
- HelloTechBook.com – Get a free audio book from Audible.