Song Hee Kang landed in a case of senioritis during her final year of college and had to set a stretch goal in order to push herself to success. Now she uses the same techniques to stay motivated at work and during exercise.
Song Hee Kang is a national recruiter at DAVRON Staffing Inc who focuses on Engineering, Architecture Construction and IT industries.
- Learn how to pace yourself
- Setting a stretch goal outside of your comfort zone can be a strong motivation
- Don’t lose focus – breakdown your goal into milestones
- Stay in the moment and tackle today’s tasks
- Morning exercise leads to a higher performing day
- Song Hee Kang on LinkedIn
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment