Starting a Roleplaying Campaign
So you want to start a roleplaying game? First, you need to find a group. Test out combinations of players by playing board games before starting a campaign.
This is part 1 in a multi-part series.
- Finding a group
- People you know vs People you don’t know
- Right personalities for the right type of game
- Minimum Viable Game
- Board Games, card games, etc.
- Cooperative Goal setting
Other Podcast Episodes
- HTP-147 10 Business Lessons Learned in Roleplaying Games
- HTP-21 What Star Wars RPGs can teach you about facilitating meetings with Robert Mitchell
- HTP-126 Hosting Remote Tabletop games with Roll20 with Nolan T. Jones
- Pandemic Board Game (original board game – cooperative)
- Dungeons & Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt Board Game (cooperative)
- Lord of Waterdeep (competitive)
- Settlers of Catan
Chad's D&D Campaign
Get access to my custom D&D campaign resources and find out how to play with me in my personal campaign.