Radiance Harris is the founder and managing attorney of Radiance IP Law. She provides outside general counsel services to startups with an emphasis on trademark law, copyright law, advertising law, and business contracts. She takes care of the day-to-day legal matters for startups so that they can focus on doing what they love and have peace of mind about the rest.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- The ABCs of business and why you need to put a team in place to address them.
- What it means to be a proactive leader.
- The vulnerabilities and risks of not talking to an attorney.
- How to determine the type of attorney you need for your tech or media business.
- The legal basics you need to put in place to protect your website, podcast or videos.