Priest Willis, Sr is CEO of Affiliate Mission – the fastest growing affiliate management startup in North Carolina. Priest got his start in affiliate marketing in early 2000’s where he cut his teeth building a few niche affiliate sites and eventually started managing company programs like Lenovo, Atomicpark.com and BuyCostumes.com.
- Affiliate marketing is not MLM, get rich quick scheme.
- Amazon was first to put together affiliate programs.
- Entrepreneurs are hungry.
- Many millionaries have 7 streams of income.
- Affiliate marketing is a pay-for-performance model with no inventory.
- Little risk is involved because no inventory.
- Build up an audience and be an influencer.
- Subscription boxes are doing really well.
- As a merchant, it’s a cheap way to extend your marketing program.
- Find a hot niche right now like Suicide Squad and then sell costumes.
- Position yourself to look for the new hotness.
- The Quick and Dirty Podcasters Guide: Podcasting on a Budget by Priest Willis Sr
- Beginner’s Guide to Starting & Growing A Subscription Box Business: Unbox Your Success Today! by Priest Willis Sr
Available on Entrepreneurship Saturday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment