Patrick Vlaskovits is a NYT bestselling author and entrepreneur. His writing has been featured in the Harvard Business Review, the Wall Street Journal, and The Browser.
Patrick routinely speaks at technology conferences nationally and internationally, including SXSW, GROW Conference, The Turing Festival and The Lean Startup Conference. He serves as a mentor for 500 Startups seed fund and startup accelerator and is founder and CEO of Superpowered.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- The advances in digital signal processing (DSP) over the last two decades.
- Why there is no “plan B” in entrepreneurship.
- How highly structured environments tend to minimize your strengths and maximize your weaknesses.
- How to overcome “learned blindness” and discover what you were meant to do.
- Why successful entrepreneurs tend to be a little weird and off kilter.
- The step you need to take today to get closer to your goal.
- Hustle: The Power to Charge Your Life with Money, Meaning and Momentum by Neil Patel, Patrick Vlaskovits and Jonas Koffler