Nina Meiers loves the leverage and flexibility technology provides and decided to embark on a farming journey growing healthy, delicious foods without chemicals. Nina is an offline farmer and online entrepreneur who juggles feeding the chooks and alpacas with building websites and ecommerce for a range of companies, locally and nationally. Nina loves the grounded lifestyle of being a farmer combined with the location-independence that online business provides.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How you can work remotely as a freelancer.
- Why DotNetNuke content management system is underrated.
- The unique customer service tactics that Nina used to grow her client list.
- When to bill your clients even when they aren’t being cooperative.
- How to be more productive by unplugging from technology.
- Find value from this episode? Consider becoming a patron for as little as $1 at patreon.com/hellotechpros.