In an era where overtime is expected and overwhelm is normal, Nick Snapp, Productivity Strategist and Podcaster, combines productivity with purpose for Entrepreneurial Moms and Dads who want their time back. He is the owner of Inspire Me Solutions, providing innovative coaching, training and consulting services for entrepreneurs and want-repreneurs, and is the host of The Make it Snappy Productivity Show podcast. Nick has a background in engineering, project management and process improvement.
- Minio Cloud Storage – Cloud object storage server for developers and devops written in Go.
- Entrepreneurs don’t know what will work in the beginning, so need to do a lot of testing and experimentation.
- The business idea you want to start, may not be the business that takes off.
- Get involved in entrepreneurial groups and surround yourself with other entrepreneurs.
- You don’t need a “perfect idea”, just pick something and get started. It’s more important to learn the process along the way.
- Answer your WHY! It can’t just be about getting away from The Man.
- If you had all the money in the world, how would you spend your time?
- Can you envison your life being different? What would that look like?
- Entrepreneurs don’t want “fine”, they want greatness.
- Align your goals and WHY with the other people in your life and create agreements. You life support at home is critical.
- Have a weekly review with your life partner and move calendar items around for mutual support.
- The hardest part of project management is agreeing to the problem statement.
- There is power in accountability.
- Get with like-minded individuals.
- Put yourself out on social media.
- Turn off notifications to be more productive.
Available on Productivity Tuesdays and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment