A mechanical engineer and product designer turned traveler, Nathan Lieberman now hosts his own podcast called Oyster World Radio that broadcasts his escape from the corporate grind. Through his vast array of experiences ranging from networking, investing, martial arts, engineering, travel, storytelling, and business Nate has cracked the code on how to juggle multiple projects and perform at the highest levels.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Why we get immobilized with fear and anxiety and turn to Netflix.
- The most important step in achieving your goals.
- How to study yourself to find the pillars of your foundation.
- The 5 steps of engineering design process and how to apply them to your lifestyle goals.
- Why you should not rely on motivation to stay productive.