With over 15 years in web development and online marketing, Mike Morrison now makes up one half of The Membership Guys, specializing in teaching business owners and hobbyists alike how to build, launch and grow successful membership sites and communities.
He now considers himself a “reformed web developer” and enjoys nothing more than helping others escape the time for money trap and teaching them how to move from one-to-one services to a one-to-many model.
- Minio Cloud Storage – Microstorage Architecture. Erasure Code & Bitrot Protection. Written in Go.
- With membership sites, you get to be part of the members’ journey and make a difference in their lives.
- With a one-off transaction, the relationship with the customer is over when the transaction is complete. When a customer buys into your membership site, the relationship is just beginning.
- Don’t define yourself by a label. You are a problem solver, not a developer / coach / program manager / designer / etc.
- Build an audience and
- The four areas you need to identify to determine your direction are:
- Audience Desires
- Market Opportunities
Available on Entrepreneurship Saturday and Hello Tech Pros daily podcasts
Get the Interview Questions
My Podcast Interview Guide contains the interview questions for all 3 topics:
- Career Development
- Product Development
- Business Bevelopment