Matt is an internet-famous guitarist with over 1 million followers on Google+. He’s got a plan to help you get famous too.
Matt Gibson is a guitarist, social media personality and the host of the Kingdom of Rock Podcast for DIY Musicians. He endorses ESP Guitars, Breedlove Guitars, Mesa Boogie, D’Addario and Ree’s Harps.
- Minio Cloud Sever – Store photos, videos, VMs, containers, log files, or any blob of data as objects.
- What happens if you just say yes?
- You don’t realize how many options you have.
- You could go from installing drivers on someone’s server to being the most followed rock guitarist on the internet (or whatever your passion is).
- Get around gatekeepers by being confident and asking questions.
- What if you asked the universe every day for something ridiculous?
- Social engineering and social networking are the same skill sets.
- “Important people” are busy because they are busy doing things. Offer help before you ask for help in return.
- Being famous on the internet is not difficult, it’s just clicking.
- Think of social media as a process problem, not a people problem.
- Look for emerging social networks, get your foot in the door and establish credentials.
- Define your goals, find people to connect with that are doing that, have a plan to connect and build a relationship.