Lisa Mothersille is a former flight attendant and Apple specialist. She is now a full time entrepreneur and travel enthusiast. Lisa just launched a flight discovery and booking app, Flight Life, to encourage more spontaneous travel and create more millennial world travelers.
- Burdene – SMS-based notes and reminders
- HelloTechBook.com – Get a free audio book and a 30-day trial to Audible.
- “Stay hungry, stay foolish.” — Steve Jobs
- When estimating a new project in an unknown space, double everything and be patient. There is a lot to learn.
- Pick a lifestyle that suits your personality first, then pick a job than enables the lifestyle.
- You can save significant capital by outsourcing some of the work, but you may have to invest more time to the project.
- Sketch out a user interface before contacting a designer / developer. A picture is worth a thousand words.
- Message 10 designers at a time on Fiverr and pick one that has the best communication + portfolio.
- Tell your team every day how much you appreciate them.
- Flight Life App
- Flight Life Kickstarter
- FlightAttendantSource.com (currently down for maintence)
- SCORE – Small business mentors
- WordPress – Blogging / website tool (here are the tools I recommend for starting a website).
- Fiverr – Freelancers starting at $5 for graphics, programming, marketing, writing, video and business.
- Upwork – Find freelancers for bigger projects.
GET MOTIVATED EVERY MONDAY, FREE!
Enter your name and email to receive weekly motivational stories and advice.